If you already have plans we are more than happy to tender for the project. If required we can often give advice on changes that can bring proposals within budget without loosing the key features you need.
If you answer yes to any of these questions your extension will require planning, but don’t worry we can take care of that too. If you have any doubts give us a ring or drop us an email to email@example.com and we can come out and go through the options with you.
- Will any part of the extension be to the side of the house?
- Will the proposed ground floor of the extension be larger than 40sqm or 400sqft?
- Once complete will the garden be less than 25sqm or 270sqft
- Will the proposed first floor [if any] be larger than 12sqm or 130sqft?
There are some other criteria to meet but often we can advice on minor design changes to ensure your extension is within the guidelines.
By designing everything in house we have the ability to cost proposals as we go. This not only speeds up the process by eliminating the wait on other prices, but allows us to investigate all the options to maximise the potential of your extension. We are also so confident in our price and package that you can take the drawings and scope of works we have produced and get a comparison quote if you want.
Our Services include:
- Design Drawings
- 3D modelling
- Planning Applications
- Tendering and Specification
- Construction Drawings
- Interior Design
- Full Construction and Supervision
Though our partnership with other Independant consultants we also offer:
- Engineering Supervision
- Bank/Mortgage Sign Off